Saturday, September 17, 2005

um....less is more?

To blog or not to blog, that is the question I've been pondering a lot lately. Oh, let's not bore everyone with details. Anyway, after reading Mystic Medusa in the Weekoz magazine this morning, I think maybe the answer is to blog. Or?

"This week's inspirational Sea Goat genius is Kahlil Gibran. 'If indeed you must be candid, be candid beautifully'.

Well, I'll try...... even though I feel at times that blogging is a catch-22 situation (i.e., kind of have to be crazy to do it, but if you're crazy, maybe you shouldn't be doing it. Or something). And I have a love-hate relationship with it.
Othertimes I think blogging is the perfect form for a writer like me who can never finish anything, because I can never 'finish' my blog. I don't know how to say goodbye and I've tried. So on it goes, for the moment.