Wednesday, June 28, 2006

argh

So much to say, so little time. I'm sure I'm the most frustrated writer in the world right now. And it seems to be getting worse. For the past few weeks I haven't even been able to find the time to read a newspaper, or catch more than sniplets of the telly news, though I'm amazed at the way my ears prick up and I can stop whatever I'm doing whenever I hear the words "John Howard". He really is the Prime Minister I love to hate. I really heart John Howard after all, in some weird dysfunctional way.
(My son made me laugh the other day when I attempted a quick switch from a Wiggles DVD to Parliament and, after strangely tolerating it for a few moments he said, a little hopefully, "Big Brother?". Ah yes, it's a little embarrassing, but he's only two years old and he's already addicted to reality TV. The problem with Big Brother of course is that there's a lot of required viewing involved if you want to be able to properly overanalyse it to death. And as I'm sure any parent of a small child will tell you, seven in the evening is a really bad time.
Anyway, I still remember my Blogger password, so that's good. Back soon with some stuff. I live in hope.