Thursday, February 10, 2005

where'd the blog go?

It's been a wild ride these past two years, but it looks like I've reached the end of the road. Yeah, I know I change my mind all the time about continuing to blog--didn't I just say the other day how inspired I was again?--but this time it feels final. Not entirely sure what's changed or why. Where did all that unchecked enthusiasm go? I guess I had an epiphany of sorts last night and I realised that it's time to try and focus on other things for a while. I'll write down my passwords and keep them in a safe place just in case I feel the urge to blog again in the future, but for now, it just feels over. Anyway, I've enjoyed the interaction with you all and I'm sure sometimes it's kept me sane (though at other times, like lately, has driven me completely bonkers) during this first chaotic year of Harley's life.
So, best of luck to all. I'll still check in on everyone else's blogs when I can. Meanwhile, thanks again for all the good vibes over the years. It meant a lot to me.