Friday, October 15, 2004

all worked up

Some responses to my question ("think I'm a bludger?) here and at Tim Blair's. Can't say I'm persuaded by the negative arguments at all. Sorry, I'm with the leftwing love beasts* on this one. Wish I had time to comment today but am too busy.
By the way, thanks to new readers and bloggers who have linked lately--I will update the blogroll real soon, promise. (Is it that hard.....?!) Thanks for the emails. Thanks for the donations, too. Some of you are amazing. (There's a Paypal button on this site for those who are into spontaneous acts of kindness. The reason I mention this will become clear in the next paragraph...)
I should also mention that if things suddenly go quiet around here it'll only be because my computer dies on me. It's been playing up a fair bit lately and this morning the screen just completely faded out and I had to reboot. It's about 10 years old, I guess. Anyway, I'll have to figure out how to get a replacement. Might take a while!

(*term stolen from Zoe)