Thursday, January 06, 2005

happy families

One of the nicest birthday presents I got yesterday was the news that my sister Giulia and her family are coming up to live here for a year. I'm so excited, because we love cousins Benjamin and Raph. It'd be awesome to be able to spend some time with them.
To make sure they don't change their minds I'm going to get out and take some persuasive photos (might even post a few here too). Not that they're gonna need much convincing. They've been here. They know.
A year, though? Ha! They'll come here, fall into the habit of leaving your keys in the door and walking across the road to the beach twice a day, and before too long, they'll never want to leave. Hey, I speak from experience. I even caught myself daydreaming about getting into local politics the other day.
So yeah--happy days indeed.