Wednesday, August 18, 2004

oh, mr spleen

Popped over to Tim Blair's spleenville residence yesterday and, curiously finding absolutely nothing regarding the latest developments in Australian politics, left a fairly harmless comment on the top post on the blog asking, "nothing about Howard Overboard, Tim?". See, Tim's in the US travelling and, important Australian journo that he is, he's covering the crucial topic of bars in New Mexico. Anyway, this morning I find that Ms Harris has banned my IP address:

I also banned her IP, because if she's going to be childish, she can do it someplace else.
Just to repeat: if anyone here has some beef with some political figure or point, kindly insert that beef into the PROPER POST'S COMMENT THREAD. You all DO know how to scroll, don't you?
Posted by: Andrea Harris at August 18, 2004 at 01:34 AM

There was no PROPER POST available on the subject, you twit. That's why I did the logical thing and left my comment on the top post. Jesus wept.